Friday, July 25, 2014

July 25, 2014


Friday = funday
Today my girlie and I went to Los Angeles for the Friday Sample sale at the California Mart
 and ended up at the  
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising where three great exhibits are now open;
  • The Annual Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design
  • Designing Hollywood
  • Bound to Impress; Corsets from the Helen Larson Historic Fashion Collection



Also had an amazing lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, 
Bottega Louie at 7th and Grand, 
with one of my favorite people.  


The macaroons are almost as sweet as my girlie :)


Then the most mind-numbing road occurrence in my entire life happened on the ride 
back to Orange County...
Traffic completely stopped and after 1 hour of not moving 1 inch people started going bananas!!
Drivers started making u-turns and driving off the on-ramps right into cars exiting.
After 2 hours I finally succeeded in escaping the horrific gridlock.
An excruciating end to a wonderful day.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment