Thursday, August 14, 2014

July 26, 2014


You know you're a mom when you agree to wake up on a Saturday super early to drive your girlie one hour up the coast to Huntington Beach to attend a bathing suit trunk sale at a random hotel.


And apparently LOTS of moms were up for the task because even arriving one hour early there were still at least 100 girls in front of my girlie.


But, this was no ordinary bathing suit company.
 It was Mikoh, which was created by three sisters that my girlies grew up with, 
and is becoming quite successful.
When my girlie was shopping I snapped a selfie with one of the sisters :)


Three hours later my girlie emerged with an itsy bitsy teeny weeny blue bikini.
Bikini: $100
Morning with my girlie: Priceless

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment