Wednesday, October 8, 2014

First Weekend of September


I've been home for at least two weeks so it was time to travel...
up to San Francisco to see my girlies


The fresh berry stand along the 101 is a great stop for tasty treats


Unbelievable berry goodness !!


Hello my darling daughter in her new apartment.


Made some new friends; am I that skinny? 
 LOL


Saw some sights,


Saw some cable cars


If you care what my girlies wear to be urban cuties






Chanced upon a super cool pop up store in Union Square 
for Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume


Next day it was off to a Farmers Market for fresh deliciousness


fresh, beautiful flowers


all at Fort Mason on a gorgeous day by the Golden Gate Bridge.


Everyone was very happy, happy, happy at the end of the day,


and for dessert- a nice slice of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment